The Royal Perth Golfing Society and County & City Club is a Private Members club which was established in 1824, and was the first such club to be accorded Royal patronage. It is situated in a Georgian crescent in the beautiful city of Perth, Scotland. The Club overlooks the historic North Inch and River Tay and offers very comfortable dining and recreational facilities. There are reserved car parking spaces for members in front of the club and ample parking nearby.
HRH The Duke of York is the present Club Patron.
The club is open weekdays from 10.00 a.m. to members, member guests and members of clubs with reciprocal rights. It is also available for private member functions by arrangement with the resident Managers.